The majority of market researching companies tend to work for the industry leaders - big corporations. We, on the other hand, work mostly with the SMB companies. Our team uncovers market opportunities, and sometimes, marketing challenges, that remain unseen by competitors. Our market research gathers solid, factual, defensible information that is relevant to your company's niche. Not to the needs of an "average" company in your industry.
We combine quantitative market research (statistical analysis, graphs, charts) and qualitative market research (interviews, articles, opinions). Altogether it gives a balanced and accurate picture. Here are a few examples of projects we have completed:
- Survey design and execution (invite respondents, collect results, analyze, report)
- Phone or in-person interviews of customers, employees, executives, business owners, industry experts, etc.
- Focus groups, roundtables, and executive forums
- Market opportunity assessments (evaluate the potential for your ideas, products, services, or processes)
- Competitor analysis / competitive intelligence studies
- "Blue sky" sessions on product / application / market possibilities, particularly in the area of technology commercialization
Why Market Research is Important
Accurate market research is the foundation for every business or marketing plan.
Skyline can help you gain a much deeper understanding of:
" Skyline is a responsive website template that fits every business. Made by a professional team of web developers, this theme contains everything necessary for your business online promotion. "
Phillip Franklin, Creative Director